Protecting your privacy and maintaining the integrity of Personal Information means that: we will keep your information and the business you do with us in confidence; we will not sell, rent or loan your information to third parties; we will respect your privacy when we may contact you concerning various products and services which we make available to you from time to time; you will have control over how we obtain, use and under circumstances give out information about you; and you will have access to the information that we have about you.
Why We May Collect Personal Information
We collect Personal Information and use it in order to:
We will collect, use and may disclose personal information only for purposes that a reasonable person would consider appropriate in the circumstances; and endeavours to collect as little information as possible as may be necessary under the circumstances.
- Establish identity;
- Process transactions and conduct business;
- Deliver products and services;
- Provide customer support and services;
- Provide you with information;
- Improve products, services and service delivery;
- Better understand your needs, interests and suitability for various products and services;
- Recommend specific products and services that may meet your needs;
- Respond to issues, questions, and queries;
- Co-operate with law enforcement and legal authorities, where required, to comply with applicable laws and with court orders.
Please note that aggregated statistics and information, where the identity of a specific individual cannot be identified, is not Personal Information. We reserve the right to use aggregated information in any manner it determines, in its discretion, to be appropriate.
What Type of Personal Information We May Collect
We collect various types of Personal Information. During the course of doing business or interacting with us, or receiving products and services from or through us, you may depending on the nature of the circumstances be asked to provide us with:
- Geographic (physical) addresses;
- E-mail addresses;
- Phone numbers or other contact information;
- Names (first, and last or whatever the family identifying name is);
- Shipping information;
- Billing information;
- Feedback regarding our business, services, web site and public relations;
- Miscellaneous administrative and computer traffic information.
How Do We Collect Personal Information
In addition, we may review and analyse your use of products and services, to help us serve you better, and to bring other products and services to your attention, which we feel, will be of benefit to you.
- using our website;
- using our services;
- in the course of communications with us (face-to-face, by e-mail, by phone, mail or otherwise);
- in the course of feedback to us regarding our business, services, website and public relations;
- through the completion of manual or electronic forms;
- website traffic information, which is monitored and analyzed in order to determine which products, services or features may be of interest to visitors, so we may improve our website, products, services, features or other offerings.
How We May Disclose Personal Information
We do not sell any Personal Information we collect to third parties. We may share Personal Information with our affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, contractors and agents in the course of providing you with our business services, support, or the fulfilment or delivery of our products or services.
We may disclose Personal information if we are required to do so to a court of competent jurisdiction, other legal or regulatory authority, or, if there is a good faith belief, and reliance on said belief that disclosure is necessary to: comply with any legal process served on us; maintain, uphold or protect our rights or property; protect and ensure the personal safety of the public or other clients; or protect against criminal or quasi-criminal activities, or to detect, prevent, investigate allegations of, or address, misrepresentation or fraud.
We reserve the right that in the event of a bankruptcy filing, mergers with third parties, acquisition by third parties, sale of assets (all or partial), or any other transfer of all or substantially all of our relevant assets to a third party, that we shall be entitled to share (or sell as an ancillary aspect of the overarching business transaction) the Personal Information you have provided to us to the third party.
Retention and Disposal
We keep information only for so long as it is needed for the efficient and effective delivery or fulfilment of the software, products, or services you are using or contemplating using and for a reasonable time thereafter, or to meet any legal requirements. We will either destroy or remove information when it is no longer needed.
Security and Storage
We endeavour to maintain appropriate physical, procedural and technical security with respect to our offices and information storage facilities so as to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure, or modification of Personal Information. This also applies to our disposal or destruction of Personal Information.
We keep the Personal Information we collect about you strictly confidential. Only authorised personnel have access to this Personal Information. Our personnel who have access to Personal Information receive training regarding privacy protection.
If any employee, contractor or agent of ours misuses Personal Information, this will be considered as a serious offence for which disciplinary action may be taken, up to and including termination of employment or contract for service. If any individual or organisation misuses Personal Information - provided for the purpose of providing services to or for us, this will be considered a serious issue for which action may be taken, up to and including termination of any agreement between us and that individual or organisation and possible legal action against such individual or organisation.
We are and shall continue to use industry-standard technology to maintain the security of your personal information, and for our connections to the internet; however, we cannot and do not guarantee the privacy, security, authenticity or non-corruption of any information transmitted through the internet or any for information stored in any third-party system connected to the internet.