O12011 - Oracle R12.x Financial New Features
Training Course Objectives
This course is designed to introduce existing Oracle users to the new functionality available within the R12 Financials Suite incorporating Oracle Payables, Oracle Receivables, Oracle General Ledger, Oracle Purchasing, Oracle Assets, Order Management and Oracle Cash Management. The course takes you through key functions including multi-org access control and sub-ledger accounting.
Following attendance of this course delegates will have the knowledge to analyze, assess and evaluate the new features of R12, including the ability to harness and use them effectively within the organisation.
For customers who have outsourced their IT function, the implementation or upgrade to R12 or engaging external Oracle eBusiness expertise this course will equip you with the essential knowledge to instruct your suppliers from an informed position and ensure you leverage the best business proposition and value fit for your organisation.
Training Course Contents
Training Course Contents
Overview New Architecture
- Changes to the functional architecture that affect the E-Business Suite
Multi-Org Access Control
- How Multi-Org Access Control Works
- The benefits of MOAC
- Implementing MOAC
- How Sub-ledger Accounting Works
- Benefits of Sub-ledger Accounting
- Setup of Sub-ledger Accounting
Ledgers and Ledger Sets
- Overview Ledgers and Ledger Sets
The Role of the Legal Entity
- Legal Entity Configurator
- Professional BuyerÂ?s Work Center and its benefits.
- Enhanced Catalog Access
- Document Styles
- Procurement for Complex Services.
- Document Publishing Enhancements.
- Communicate Document Attachments to Suppliers.
- Oracle Supplier Network
- Maintain Sourcing Rules for Agreement Items.
- Support for Contractor Purchasing Users.
- Compliance to Packaging Constraints.
- Auto-Approval Tolerances for Change Orders.
- EAM Support for Services Procurement.
- Complex Pricing for Blanket Line Items.
- Mass Re-pricing of Purchasing Documents.
- New User Interface Purchasing Setups.
- Advanced Approval Support for Requisitions.
- Multi-Org Access Control in Purchasing.
- Supplier Related Enhancements.
- Deferred Recoverability
- Enhanced Asset Tracking
- Payment Requests
- Payment Method Controls
- Enhanced Payment Information.
- Complex Contract Terms
- Multi-Org Access Control in Payables.
- Balance Forward Billing
- Credit Card Chargeback
- Legal Entity
- E-Business tax
- Subledger Accounting in Receivables.
- Obsolete and Replacement Features.
- Centralised Payment Process
- Automated Refunds
- AP/AR Netting
- Revenue Management Enhancements.
- Multi-Org Access Control in Receivables.
- Bank Account Model
- Bank Account Balances and Interest Calculations.
- Bank Account Transfers
- Subledger Accounting
- Bank Statement Reconciliation
- Multi-Org Access Control and Security.
- Cash Pooling
- Sub Ledger Accounting Architecture and Inquiries.
- Enhanced Mass Additions for
- Legacy conversions.
- Automatic Preparation of Mass Additions.
- Automatic depreciation rollback
- Enhanced functionality for Energy industry.
- Multi-Org Access Control
- Integration with Receivables
- Integration with Payments Payload
- Sales Contracts Workbench
- Mass Scheduling
- Daily Business Intelligence
- FSG using Report Manager
Who Should Attend